- This event has passed.
Mental Health Aware Half Day Online Course – Wednesday May 25th, 2022 – 09.00 to 13.00
May 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm£95.00
MHFA England – Mental Health Aware – Online 4 hour Course – April 30th 2021
The Mental Health First Aid England half day online course is an introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
It is designed to give you:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
What is mental health?
Mental Health Continuum
Factors which affect mental health
Stress and stress management
Spotting signs of distress
Mental health conditions:
Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation
Supporting mental health in the workplace
MHFA England values this course at £125 plus VAT per person.
Mind Fitness fee is £95 plus VAT
The course is delivered by Mind Fitness Training
We are Mental Health First Aid England Instructor Members