- This event has passed.
MHFA England – Mental Health Aware – Online 4 hour Adult Course – Wednesday January 20th 2021
January 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm£65.00
Mental Health Aware – Adult 4 hour Online Course
Wednesday January 20th 2021 – 10.00 to 14.00
Online Course Cost:
MHFA England value the course at £125 per person
Online course fee is £65
This MHFA England Mental Health Aware half day (4 hours) online course covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
The attendance fee includes:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
WHY choose Mental Health First Aid England training?
MHFA England is the only provider of licensed Mental Health First Aid Instructor Training in England
The MHFA England Instructor Training programme is accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health
Grounded in research and rigorously tested, our courses are developed by experts with input from people with lived experience of mental health issues
You’ll be joining a community of over 2.6 million MHFA-trained people in 25 countries around the world
Previous Mind Fitness MHFA course attendees have said:
The course was great and really useful.
Katie – Property Management
Fascinating course. A very entertaining and extremely useful 2 days.
Phil – Logistics Manager
I think the message of hope for recovery that you interweaved throughout the two days has really equipped me to help others. Thank you so much!
Gayle – Education
I thought the course was fascinating and feel incredibly grateful for the opportunity to be able to participate. Thank you for a wonderful course which you led magnificently.
David – Government Department
A great two days of learning. Informative and important. Would highly recommend MHFA instructor, trainer and all round nice guy Andy Barker.
Lauren – HR Manager